Write For Us - Guest Post
Thanks for your interest in writing for our blog. If you’re interested in submitting a guest post for PandaVita, please read on and we’ll let you know what we are looking for and how the process works.
Why Write For Us?
Gain exposure. Your post will be promoted to 32000+ Instagram followers, 4800+ Pinterest followers, 2600+ Twitter followers and over 2000 readers via our email newsletter. Our website also receives thousands of page view a month.
Receive an active link back to your blog. When we upload your guest post, we will add an active link back to your blog, website and/or social media channels. You can also write a short bio at the bottom, telling our readers all about you.
Word count. Articles must have a minimum of 1000 words.
Copyright. Images used in the post must be non-copyrighted.
Plagiarism. The article must not be copied from another writer's work.
References. If you use information from outside sources or studies, they must be included.
Proofread. Check your work to make sure there are no grammar mistakes and everything is in order.
Repeated topic. Please check our blog, via the search option at the bottom, to ensure we haven't covered your topic before. Your guest post should fill a gap in our content, or present a unique angle on an already covered topic.
Originality. The article must contain original content, not previously published on the web or in print.
Quality. The article must be of a high quality and be easy to read and understand.
Content. The subject of the article must be in some way related to health/food.
How to pitch:
Send an email with your pitch to email@example.com. It must have the following:
- Title of the article.
- Approximate word count.
- Format (Quick Tips, List, Personal Story, Tutorial etc.).
- A clear and concise (1-3 lines) description of what the article is about.
- A short, bullet point list of ideas you will present in the article that supports your viewpoint.
- Samples of your writing (if you have any – we welcome first time writers too).
Electronic publishing rights. By submitting your article you give PandaVita the right to use the article wherever we please, with attribution to you at all times. PandaVita also reserves the right to remove a guest article at any time for any reason.
Your post may be edited. We reserve the right to edit things such as the title, grammar and format, but will not change sentences or meanings.
- Promote your article. It is common courtesy for guest bloggers to promote their guest posts via social media — such as Facebook and Twitter — or by placing a link on their own blogs. If your article is accepted and published on PandaVita.com, please promote it to your own readers and social networks.